Sunday, May 29, 2011

Indahnya Hidup Bersyariat

Salam...
My birthday present from Ayah (my dad) last year was a book by Dato' Ismail Kamus on The Beauty Living By the Syariah of Islam (...i think that would be literally the translation).... as I read them by chapter or topic I'll share the input, InsyaAllah...



VERY-very informative book for all muslim to bring along as daily reference -- a MUST HAVE for every muslim household!!

I believe its available at many bookstore around town; especially the ones specializing in muslim or Islamic bookstore, but you can easily get the online too @ MPH, here is the link, pay and you'll get them posted to your address in less than a week!!

MPH for this book: http://mphonline.com/books/nsearch.aspx?do=detail&pcode=9789675102301

Enjoy....

No comments: